Posted by Armando on March 10, 2007, 10:08 pmPlease Register and login to reply and use other advanced options
I hope I'll receive answers by overclockers even if this message is a
I've a Radeon X1650 Pro AGP with fan always @100%. :-(
In Windows I'm using Atitool and the video card is really noiseless...
But in Linux there are no utilities to set lower fan speeds :-(
So I'm thinking to flash the video BIOS.
I could use Rabit to open the bios from EEPROM and change it.
Then I could flash my video card by ATIFlash 3.25 (Rabit can't directly
flash the video cards).
I compared the bios obtained by AtiFlash to the one obtained by Rabit:
they should be identical... but they aren't.
So I'm not sure it will be a safe flashing...
What do You think?
The video card is no more than 3 months old... I'll greatly appreciate
Thank You and Best Regards
Please Register and login to reply and use other advanced options
- Posted In
- 24" full HD LCD monitor and videocard ATI Radeon x1650 Pro DDR3 or DDR2? Very urgent!.!
- Computer Hardware
- *Fixed* Help please - Cannot enter text from MCX remote numbers
- Microsoft Windows MediaCenter
- Cannot even get to Default Freq, having to UNDERCLOCK to be stable??? help please
- Overclocking PC Components
- Subscribe via RSS